- In my 31 Days To Clean series I give some helpful tips for cleaning when you are feeling overwhelmed. What is the first tip?
- What was the date my husband hijacked my blog? (Hint: "Is that a wedding photo in your pantry? Now I haven't seen that before." -Kari)
- What was the first ever blog award I received and from who?
- Who was my first Lady of Wisdom Interview with?
- What was the first series I ever did?
- What was the first meme I ever tried? (Hint: It was on Fridays)
- What was the very first giveaway I ever held?
- In my 100 Things About Me, what is number 26?
Awesome businesses of the day:
LifeVerse jewelry has offered to donate this beautiful sterling silver "Whispers of Faith" bracelet. It is custom made, so it will come with your choice of charm and three message beads.
Christine, the owner of LifeVerse Jewelry, packages the jewelry with utmost care. Mine came all wrapped up pretty in a bow with a case to keep the bracelet. One of her custom bracelets would make a perfect graduation gift. Go check out LifeVerse Jewelry and see all of the other amazing bracelets she creates - which one is your favorite?
The second prize featured today is a lovely pin made by Kimba of A Soft Place To Land. She creates these cute, unique, and classy pins that you are just going to love. The brown one is my favorite! Check out her etsy shop to see the variety of pins she has - if you win, which pin would you choose?
This super cool denim skirt from Christa-Taylor is another fabulous prize you can win. The Long Sailor Skirt, my favorite, is a perfect addition to your wardrobe! Also, right now Christa is also holding a Design Your Dream Dress Contest - check it out and let me know what you think! To learn more about Christa and her modest fashions, read my interview with her here.
Full Prize list and details about entering here! (Comment, promote, subscribe! The more you do, the better your chances of winning! Leave a separate comment for each entry!)