I am SO ready to be motivated today...BIG TIME! Last week was tough, but I've laid out some goals and I'm ready to bask in His mercy...and get myself at lease somewhat together!
Before I get to my goal list, I want to tell you about a 5:16 gal that really inspires and motivates me. Her name is Christin and she is the owner of Journey To A Gracious Woman. Her lovely and inspiring blog landed her in the Internet Cafe Devotions Top 100 Blogs for 2008, and it is a well-deserved honor. Christin is on a passionate pursuit to be a Proverbs 31 woman, and I am glad to call her friend. Would you be so kind as to drop by her blog and say, "hi?"
Now onto MMM...
- Rise and shine with an intentional song of praise in my heart - looking above and focusing on Him.
- Paint the barn! I've heard it said before that if the barn needs painting, paint it! Let me tell you that this barn has been lookin' pretty rough lately and I'm ready to start taking care of myself again - starting with some lipstick of course!
- Train my children in the Lord everyday. I have a wonderful kids CD entitled Songs for Saplings, Questions and Answers Volumes 1,2, and 3 (if you have kiddos, buy it NOW) that goes through Christian doctrine (Who is God? Why was I created? Etc.) and I am using it to teach my daughter faithfully the truths of God, His creation, sin, and the amazing work of Jesus Christ.
- Complete at least two cleaning tasks a day, aside from general pick-up. (I realize this may seem wimpy to many of you, but I'm in size WHALE right now, so bending over and doing a ton of cleaning isn't exactly jiving with the bod!).
I'm feeling motivated people, but I need MORE, so link up! Oh, and before I forget, "Ex Prep" will continue tomorrow - we're diggin' into that whole "Am I Married To The Right Man" question!
- Share some advice, wisdom, practical applications, tips you've learned, etc. that you think would benefit and motivate others.
*Make sure to link directly to your MMM post and then link back here!
Oh, I almost forgot! The winner of the Lisa Leonard Designs giveaway is...
Jennifer (who has no blog)!
YIPPEE! Congrats! (Dear sweet Jennifer, I do not have your email and have no way of contacting you, so I really hope you see this by Friday and email me or I have to award someone else! That would stink!)
If you like what you read and want to stay updated, subscribe to Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee here!