I never do tags. However, the sweet spirited Sarah has asked me to, so I shall. Here is my Christmas tag:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap (who the heck doesn't wrap presents?!) Oh, and we have no chimney, so no Santa. We don't like him much anyway - he's kind of creepy. :)
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? I would like colored lights - kiddos love it! However my husband (who won't hang lights, but I'm working on him) I'm sure will only want white. Boring!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No...but perhaps I should...
5.When do you put your decorations up? Usually the day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Excluding dessert?! Who came up with these questions?! Um...sheesh, I don't know, I love it all!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Being sure that I heard reindeer on our roof (I know, I'm so weird. I am depriving my children of one of my favorite memories by not celebrating Santa...maybe we could just celebrate the reindeer...)
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Well, first of all, I believed until I was around 10 or 11 (seriously) and then my step-mom just came in my room one day and said, "you know Santa isn't real, don't you?" I know! So mean!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Still deciding on whether or not to do that as a tradition.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With ornaments and white lights.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it.
12. Can you ice skate? Yepper.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Spending time with family - I love family!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Cookies - any and all!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up at our house on Christmas morning.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A sock. (Just kidding, just wanted to see if you were paying attention...are you? Oh, and a star.)
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Well, giving is the right answer, but I can't lie, it is fun to receive...
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Joy to World
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? Yum
21. What do you want for Christmas? My two front teeth
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes, with my church small group.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? We dress up for church, but then get comfy cozy in our PJ's.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Hmmm...nope.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My husband and two sweet babes - then we go to my family's house and at some point we also always spend time with my husband's side of the family.
I'm now supposed to tag people, but I'm really tired and I'm going to go to bed instead. Sorry!