Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life-giving Challenge - Hidden in Your Heart

You know what really works for me? Memorizing scripture by singing it!

Today’s Life-giving Challenge is:

Give life to your soul by memorizing 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. Yes, I know it seems long, but I’ve discovered a trick, and it really works well. Sing it. That’s right, make up your own little tune and sing it throughout the day. This is how I teach my little girl scripture and its worked wonders for me (and I’m tone deaf, seriously!). My husband even makes fun of me because all my scripture songs are starting to sound the same, but you know what, she’s hiding God’s word in her heart. Today, hide God’s will for you in your heart.

1 comment:

Audra Krell said...

I love this idea. Thank you for sharing it.