This weeks Saturday Score is...
How stinkin' cute are these leg warmers?! I know! You can find BabyLegs at Mom4Life (along with other amazing mommy and kiddo stuff, including the New Native Baby Sling, which I won, and LOVE, thanks to a giveaway from Extravagant Grace!)
Check out these unique features of BabyLegs:
- BabyLegs protect you little ones sweet little legs from wind burn and chill.
- Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking and dancing.
- With BabyLegs, crawlers can roam free without rug burn!
- They help keep socks on!
- They fit most newborns through size 10 (for images of BabyLegs on children of several ages see below).
- BabyLegs are fun to use as arm warmers too!
- They help make diaper changes a breeze
- BabyLegs keep legs warm year round
- They provide light weight sun protection
- BabyLegs make EC'n, diaper changing & potty training easier
- Jazz up any dance class with BabyLegs
- Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion with BabyLegs!
The White Burst style of BabyLegs is up for grabs today...you can see them on my babes here:
Now, I just have to share another cool thing with you about Mom4Life. Military moms, listen up! "Being a mom in a military family carries with it added blessings and difficulties. We want to honor the MANY sacrifices being made by these behind the scenes heroes around the country and let you know that WE APPRECIATE YOU! During the month of July any mom that is a military wife or is enlisted herself is encouraged to enter to win this amazing selection of USA made products valued at over $768.00." Go here to see all the details. Oh, and everyone else in July can get 4% off any made in the U.S.A. product!
Oh, and Mom4Life offers FREE shipping in the U.S. - no minimum order!!! I know, they rock.
Now, to enter this Saturday Score, dance your way over (you know, pretend you're in leg warmers and doing some awesome jig) to Mom4Life and check out all the fab stuff they have, including the bazillion styles of BabyLegs (because, even if you win, you'll want more!).
Oh, and if you're really cool and just want to be my friend, even though you won't get extra entries, you can subscribe to my blog here. It makes me feel all special. :)
(contest open to continental U.S. only)
Tweet Tweet @sarahmaeblogs