Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Articles I'm Reading...


On Marriage


The Battle We Face
"Dave is such a good dad to his kids! Kylie is so lucky to have a husband like him. I wish my husband took more time with our kids."


On Raising Children

ABC Jesus Loves Me

"A free Preschool Curriculum website - Dedicated to preparing a child for Kindergarten in a simple and non-stressful way while giving the child a solid foundation in both the Bible and education. "

Purposeful & Intentional Parenting
"You're the mom, what are you going to do? Now you could just react to whatever mood they throw at you or you could have a plan that you have put into action and are prepared to handle your children and whatever issues they are dealing with."

Receive & Respond
"Trust is hard to pin down and obey is just a plain yuck word. It felt very outside – in."

Encouragment For Stay-At-Home Mom
"I’d love for you to listen to Dr. Laura’s conversation with James Dobson regarding the beauty and importance of staying at home."

The Early Years - What They Rarely Tell You

"What is never said to me, however, is one important fact that may help other young mommies as they deal with the here and now: the here and now will bring about much personal fruit."

On Living For Him

Hosea 14 - Be Melted As You Read God's Most Beautiful Love Song To His Bride

"There is a perfectly loving husband (God), and a wife (Israel, the Church, you, and me) who has been unfaithful, and has been caught the arms of another lover."

Paradise Lost - A Look Inside The Prodigal Mind
"What prompts the prodigal to leave faith and support for ambiguity and isolation and why does the prodigal return?"

What Parts Of The Torah Can We Still Keep Today
"While YHWH eventually gave us just ten that EVERYONE was to keep, we must remember, these ten are just part of the larger picture taken from YHWH's Torah."

On Blogging

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Starting A Blog

"These mistakes are almost a right of passage, but why waste that time with mistakes you can easily avoid?"

Why I Don't Care About My Blog's Traffic

"Someone’s bound to yell at me for this. But I simply don’t care about my blog’s traffic. Why? That’s just a number. Here’s what I do care about..."

Random

Lisa's Blog Conference Speaker Topics
(Just go read them - hilarious!)

Turn Your Blog Into A Book!

5 comments:

mlc said...

Sarah Mae, You just made my day!!!! I have been wanting to make my blog into a book each year as a scrapbook and baby book for my little girl! I had no idea how to do that until I saw your link today under Random! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

David Porter (aka: Boomer in the Pew) said...

Sarah Mae,

I noticed a few links from your blog coming my way.

Thank you. I hope that Hosea's book was as touching to you, and your readers, as it was for me.

Unknown said...

You are reading so much great stuff Sarah Mae! And thanks for mentioning my silly post - glad you enjoyed it!

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said...

Thank you for the mention! That was a sweet encouragement to me this morning.

Saint Peters Dishwasher Repair said...

I enjoyed reading your post.