Hanging on our refrigerator:
- If someone trusts you - earn it.
- If someone speaks to you - answer.
- If you want to be respected - be respectful.
- If you make a mistake - admit it.
- If you are hired to work - don't shirk.
- If you make a promise - keep it. (Don't readily make promises you may not be able to keep.)
- If you borrow it - return it.
- If you open it - close it. (Leave things as you find them unless otherwise instructed.)
- If you break it - fix it.
- If you lose it - find it or replace it.
- Keep clean - if you do not respect yourself no one else will.
(Taken from Let's Hide The Word)