Another Great Adventure MHR Friday. I know this is last week's prompt, but I'm a little behind - plus I thought it would be fun to answer these questions!
1. Where did you meet?
Technically, I met him when he was about 16 and I was a freshmen in college. His sister brought him to visit the on-campus ministry (Navigators) we were a part of. She introduced us. That was it - he doesn't even remember.
Fast forward to my junior year (his freshmen year) and his sister brought him along on our spring break missions trip to Memphis, TN - where I say we officially met. I saw him get out of the car in a parking lot and thought, "Ooh, he's cute." The rest is history.
2. How long did you date b/f you were married?
Nine or ten months.
3. What does he do that surprises you?
I have to think about this one...
4. What is your favorite quality of his?
He makes me laugh
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His legs :)
6. Does he have a nickname for you?
He has a few, but they're secret (his face would turn all red if I told you because he's quite a softy at heart!)
7. What is his favorite food?
Hamburgers with potato salad
8. What is his favorite sport?
BASEBALL!!! He played in college - he was a pitcher. I thought that was hot.
9. When and where was your first kiss?
I can't remember when, but it was in my apartment at Penn State.
10. What do you like to do together?
11. Do you have any children?
Two and one on the way
12. Does he have a hidden talent?
He could totally write sketches for SNL - he is hilarious!
13. Who said "I love you" first?
I honestly don't remember...wait a minute, I think it was him...in his dorm hallway...
14. What is his favorite type of music?
15. What do you admire most about him?
His priority to put his family first - he works so hard for us
16. Do you think he will read this?
He'll skim it :)