Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tomorrow...

It will be Motivate Me Monday already! I finally have an official button - you can check it out over on my sidebar...

Isn't it cute? The fabulous Miss Emily Rose of Vintage Girl designed it. She will also be sprucing up my blog in the coming weeks - I can't wait! She is so talented (as is her sister, Breezy). Oh, and if you have been reading my Lady of Wisdom Interviews, you will have noticed a Titus 2 woman by the name of Robin. Emily Rose and Breezy are her daughters! Seriously amazing family! Check 'em out!


Don't forget to link up all your little motivating tips, encouragment, devotions, etc. to motivate us gals for the week! Can't wait to read them! :)


Oh yea, and I will be finishing up my little "Marriage is Hard" Series tomorrow as well!


No comments: