- 4 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin (picture of package below)
- Find a place where you can pick your own strawberries, and gather bunches! (Okay, so maybe this part isn't as easy, but it's worth it, so find one!)
- Wash them well
- Slicey dicey!
This is Julie; she's a serious strawberry slicer!
Here's the hard part, ready?
- Follow the directions on the back of the package (it involves mixing the package contents with sugar - really, that's it).
- Mix all together
Ta Da! Deeeelish!
The homemade jam will last about three weeks. If you want it to last a couple weeks longer just add about 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice or one crushed vitamin C tablet (per batch). You can thank Julie for the tip!
Great uses for this homemade Jam:
- Topping on toast
- Topping on ice cream
- Topping on Pancakes or waffles
- Topping for Angel Food cake
*Microwave for about 30 seconds to get liquidy
Any other ideas for how you could use the jam?