Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Friday, May 30, 2008

Series: Pursuing Wisdom

Wisdom is "more precious than jewels," (Proverbs 3:15) and the "beginning of wisdom is: Acquire wisdom..." (Proverbs 4:7)

Over the coming week I am going to pour over the scriptures and seek out everything I can on wisdom. However, I am not going to attempt an exhaustive study of wisdom. My goal is to learn from the scriptures what God says wisdom is and how I should live it out. Please feel free to correct me if I get something wrong, or add something as you see fit. I hope we can learn together how to be lady's of wisdom.

Monday: Pursuing Wisdom - What is it?
Tuesday: Pursuing Wisdom - Characteristics of the Wise
Wednesday: Pursuing Wisdom - Wisdom’s Call
Thursday: Pursuing Wisdom - Rejecting Folly
Friday: Pursuing Wisdom - Our Life in Christ

No comments: