Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Husband's Covering



Good morning friends! Today I am over at The Great Adventure with Katy Lin for the My Husband Rocks birthday bash! Wanna party with me?

An excerpt from my guest post article, A Husband's Covering:

Life can sure beat us up sometimes. As if it isn't enough that we deal with our own lies and wounds, many times we also have to deal with attacks from the enemy. It is on those days that I am especially grateful for my husbands covering.

What Is A Husband's Covering?

For me it is a place of safe vulnerability...Read The rest of the article here!

(This post is linked with Wifey Wednesday and works for me!)


Coffee talk here daily and never miss a post by clicking here!

4 comments:

Wisdom for Today said...

Nice post at MHR. I really enjoyed that. I am happy to say my husband is my best friend and my covering. I also try to discourage running to 'girl friends' when wives have problems - a very worldly trend encouraged by too much TV and ungodly chat rooms.
Thanks for the post, I found it encouraging:)
--Beth

Lauren said...

yes ... I am eternally grateful for my husbands covering ... I call it my umbrella! There is much safety under the shelter of my umbrella!

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing this with us today. I am so thankful to God for giving me an amazing Godly man, a man that I can go to for protection.

God is so Good!

Sheila said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for participating in Wifey Wednesday!

I'm so grateful to my husband, too. And to God for giving him to me!

I think it's sad when women don't see the benefits of being married. I love having someone there for protection--or to push the car mechanic when I just can't seem to get through to him! Or to argue for our rights when our warranty has not expired but the store says they don't cover it!

Take care!