Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Didn't Really Think I Was Going To Post Today, Did You?

What do you think I am, crazy?!

Sheesh.
I'm tired after all that partying, ya'll!

Okay, so maybe I'm just a wee bit crazy...

And just maybe I'm over at At The Well today...chatting about how easy breezy marriage is and all (hehe...).

Oh, one more thing...here's to you Lisa!

A box of Betty and some frosting...

Oh yea baby...

Yum-o!


Now be my friends and click here to keep up with me and all my nonsense...and sometimes sense!

10 comments:

Isabel said...

Good morning Sarah Mae! Your week of celebrations was so fun! And cake is sure the best way to end it!

Unknown said...

Sarah Mae - you are SUPER fabulous!!! You are so sweet to make a cake just for me! And to eat some just for me too! You are amazing to make sacrifices like that after such a huge party! ;)

Thank you for the tribute! Glad you got to have some cake and relax a little!

Love ya! :)

Sarah said...

Mmmm...frosting...

Unknown said...

Hello!

I wish I had your energy this past week. I am running on fumes here right now...

Do you have the address of the winner for the earrings? Just let me know and I will get it off to them right away. Thanks again! :-)

Now go rest.

Heathahlee said...

Loved that post! And I wish I had me some o' that cake!

Heathahlee said...

I have to add here that my friend, Lisa, makes the BEST buttercream frosting, and she knows I love it. She sells cakes and when she has leftover frosting she puts it aside just for me to eat with spoon. Now that's a friend. : )

Lisa said...

AAAAHHHH, YUM!!!

HUGS FROM MAINE

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

Hey Sarah! I enjoyed visiting you At the Well today.

Thank you.

smooches,
Larie

Muthering Heights said...

Well, between you and Lisa, I'm feeling some intense peer pressure to eat cake!

Ok, ok...I would have wanted to eat it anyway...LOL!

annies home said...

cake tops it all off so even with a cake mix and can of icing the party ends with a bite of delicous