Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Advertise

Advertising with Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee is a great way to reach a growing and loyal audience of women! A perk of advertising with Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee is that I only allow advertising of businesses and blogs I truly like and support and therefore am happy to write a post for you, have you guest post on my blog, and point people in your direction from time to time. Advertising here is a win/win situation!


Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee is geared towards:

  • Women
  • Moms
  • Homeschooling moms
  • Homemakers

Qualifications


I have to like and legitimately support your website! I also keep my readers in mind, so I think about what will benefit them as well when considering an ad.

Ad Space Offered

I offer a sidebar space in the upper left hand corner of my blog right next to my current post that will be viewable from every page on the site. Your side bar ad should be 125 X 125 px (but I'm willing to work with you if you have something different).


Prices

I offer two advertising packages, a one month option and a three month option. Please contact me for current rates on these packages.
All payments are made through Paypal.
A month is defined as 30 days regardless of how many days are in the months that the ad runs.

I want to advertise, now what?


Send your web URL to me at truthhasfoundme@hotmail.com. If it is complimentary to my website and readers I will gladly approve your ad!

No comments: