Home About 5:16 Club Forum Contact

Monday, June 23, 2008

Giving In To The Tag...

Lisa over at Stop and Smell the Chocolates decided to tag everyone who looked at her blog today! We have to list 6 unimportant things about yourself, so here are mine:

I went here...
To become this...
But, incidentally, do this...

(Which, by the way, doesn't count as one of my six; being a full-time mommy is important!)

I would love to play this...


Guitar Playing, originally uploaded by rjt208.
(But sadly I'm seriously musically challenged.)

I really enjoy this...

Nuyorican-9.jpg, originally uploaded by Raúl!.
(especially slam poetry...in a cafe...with lot's of coffee)


I have a license to drive this...

(But I don't)



And I love love love eating this...


(I can eat a whole serving at one sitting! YUMMY!)



Okay, so here's the deal - if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! Here are the rules:

1) Link back to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4) Tag other bloggers to participate, at the end of your entry.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohmygosh Sarah Mae!!! I knew I liked your for a reason. I have the goosebumps right now, and I have to apologize because I didn't get past the first part of your post. I AM A PENN STATER!!!! Along with KIMBA!!! OH yeah. Fight on State, Fight on State, Roar Lions Roar. We'll hit that board, roll up the score, Fight onnn , Fight onn! Ok, now I can go back and read the other random things about you!

Kimba said...

I knew I felt a connection!!! Go State!!!

I'm going to bed now but tomorrow I want details. You know...when did graduate, where did you live, etc., etc.

Debbie and I played this game a couple of weeks ago! How fun!

Unknown said...

Great job! Love, love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

MMMmmmm- isn't Boursin the best? I could SO eat a whole one at one sitting...pepper water crackers...yum! Our Costco sells 3 for $8 which is not bad seeing as their $6 per one in the grocery store...